Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers

We are a XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming community. We strive in being a community of learning team communication and improving skills.

HomePortalRegisterLog inHome
Legit Gamers is under NEW management.. and we do not condone Legit Gamers elite as being the official legit gamers ... if anybody has a problem with it im sorry but nobody cares......

Share | 

Some things on my mind...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Some things on my mind...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 pm

There are things that we promote in LG that I think we aren't fully grasping. Lucifer and I were talking today and one of those things are the competitiveness that we have in LG. There are chances for you to go out and compete against really, really good people in Pay Back Games. As of my knowledge, only Sagarda and Lucifer are the only ones who have competed in these matches. I understand that a lot of you aren't competitive which is totally fine, mainly because you want to be apart of the inner workings, just have a few more friends, or just to have something to do.

I am asking for anyone who wants to be apart of a team to come forward. If you want to go out and compete, get your name out there in the gaming world, representing LG, winning prizes, etc.

I'm wanting to go forward with this. I will work towards setting up anything needed to try and make it happen. I want to get our name back into PBG and when we build that reputation then we can go even further by competing in MLG tournaments. If this is something that your wanting to go through with I need to know. We will start holding practices, it will be your responsibility to sign up on their site and set yourself up on that matches.

I'm asking you as just another gamer to be apart of this with myself and a few others that want to do this.
Back to top Go down

Some things on my mind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LG Ragnarok :: Discussion-
Jump to: